We understand the world of tourism from the perspective of both the client as well the tour operator. Before we started our business, we had travelled far and wide across the globe, using the services of various travel agencies. That gave us food for thought and lot of precious insights.
We understand very clearly that competitiveness is the key element in the tourism business. We don’t claim to have some magical recipe of a perfect trip but we are quite sure of providing near-perfect services to our customers that rejuvenate their hearts, minds, bodies and souls as well as bring sweet memories to cherish for long.
We offer our tour products mainly to the European Clients. Why? Because we have accumulated decades of experience in this sector. We have studied this market in depth and we have a lot of stable contacts with many European companies. We also keep on participating regularly in the various tourism exhibitions (e.g. UITT in Kyiv, Tour salon in Poznan, Tour business in Minsk). We can organize any kind of travel for individual clients, big tour groups as well as the travel agencies.
Why are we working in the Polish market?
- Specialists of our international team had met and deliberated on the world of tourism in Poland. Accordingly we are able to realise the benefits/advantages of Polish tourism structure from a wider perspective of both the local residents as well as the foreigners.
- After the transition period, Poland has become an open country for the tourists and guests from all over the world. More than 15 million tourists visited Poland in 2013 according to the WTO statistics. Considering the entire population of Poland at 40 million, this fact becomes even more impressive!
- For many years Poland had a good tourist base, but after the EURO 2012, tourism scene has improved significantly. Football Championship is over, but the updated infrastructure remains intact. The Polish tourism structure is now very attractively priced and is one of the most competitive in Europe. Here one can get premium quality services at the same/lower prices than the Western market.
- Poland is much more than just Cracow, Warsaw or the popular resort of Zakopane. We have dozens of world-class historical monuments like the world’s largest medieval castle at Malbork, the largest brick cathedral in the world at Kościół Mariacki in Gdansk or the Nicolaus Copernicus birth place at Torun which is the pearl of Gothic architecture in Europe. Our country offers so many tourist attractions to the enthusiasts like a hundred modern lifts, well-appointed ski slopes, long waterways on the territory of the Great Masurian Lakes which can be crossed by the boat and the ever enchanting local landscapes. The list is endless with many other places with monuments of the ancient and rich cultural heritage.
- The communication infrastructure in Poland is getting better and better every year. A large part of the territory is covered with upgraded highways, high-speed two-ways roads and renovated local trails. There have been improvements in the railways also e.g. the entire fleet of intercity connections has modern coaches with very high comfort level. Polish cities boast of modern trams and buses, which also play an important role in the country’s export. Using the city transport system, our guests can travel at night or even buy special 24-hours tickets. And what about the ticket price! Thank God! They are much lower than in the western market.
- In Poland one can find a lot of SPA & Wellness centres, that offer recreation, rehabilitation, swimming pool services, mineral water sources etc. Due to these features, we have a lot of proposals/requests. What more! All these facilities come at very much affordable prices.
- Finally, we would like to say few words about the Poles. A society consists of a wide spectrum of diverse people. However, during the contact with Poles, one can quickly experience a lot of cultural and social commonality. Besides, the Poles are open and welcoming to the guests and tourists from abroad. The guests feel comfortable in no time. Poles are very friendly and hospitable people. They are very much interested and curious to know and understand the culture and countries of their guests. There is a famous Polish proverb ‘Guest in house – God in house’.