In this article you can find a detailed description of the tourist trips to Poland, with real examples.
Step№ 1: The contact
- Are you a representative of the travel agency, a big company or an individual client, interested in visiting Poland?
- Are you looking for a reliable organiser that can help you realise such kind of a programmeme? If you choose us as your tour operator, rest assured you will never regret!
- As you already know we speak fluently, you can call us directly in Poland any time.
- Our specialist will answer all your questions and will provide you with the necessary information at this stage.
- After this we will send you a list of readymade trips or do a survey to create a special offer for you, your group or your clients.
Step№ 2: Conducting the survey and choosing the tourist route
- If you are an individual client, we can do the survey immediately. Within 24 hours we will provide you with all the necessary information like the various hotels, attractions, routes, arrival and departure, guide services etc.
- If you are a representative of a big group or Travel Agency, then we will conduct our survey to give you the whole picture of our organisational skills. Of course, then we will send you all the information by e-mail, summarising it. Thus you can easily start your preparations for the trip.
- After you intimate us your choice, we will start preparing all the necessary documents.
Step№ 3: Hotel and transport reservations
- After working out the tourist route and duration, we will contact you to know any of your additional requirements like the hotel standards, budget etc. . After gathering all this information, we will send you our offer with catalogues, brochures and advertisement materials.
- We will help you to choose an accommodation according to your preferences. We know every single hotel, pension or resthouse that we are offering. We know all the pros and cons like the location, cuisine etc.. For big groups we can negotiate the prices to great extent.
- After your final decision, we will contact the particular institution and make reservation in your name. Each and every reservation we will confirm by phone or e-mail. We will send you the individual/group vouchers by e-mail. These vouchers will be needed for processing the visa formalities.
- If you decide to choose/find the hotel yourself, then we can help you with transport and communication reservations. Since we already know your programmeme, we are in a position to offer you the best options.
Step № 4: Delivery of vouchers for obtaining Visa
- Since we deal with the best hotels, we receive the vouchers very quickly. So you get the necessary documents on the day of booking itself.
- If you are an individual client, then we will send you the information about necessary documents for obtaining visa from Polish Embassy/Consulate.
- If you are representative of a big group or travel agency, than we will inform you about E-Voucher system. We have been using this system for a long time, and you can use it also, as our partner.
Step№ 5: Welcome to Poland!
- In a specified place and date, for example, at the airport, railway station or bus station our guide will meet you, if you have pre-ordered his services.
- After our guests arrive, we transport them to hotel or entrust them to the guide, who starts the city programmeme. This options depends on the time of arrival of the guests and their health.
Step№ 6: Programme implementation
- In the case of business trips, excursions, cultural, scientific and school exchanges, we are helping our Guests with programme implementation. For example, we can hire a professional translator or tour guide, we can help in reserving conference rooms, business lunches at restaurants/hotels etc. We can organise whatever you want and at the place of your choice..
- When You are selecting an individual programme, for example, skiing, snowboarding, fishing, we will help you in organisational aspects, such as the tickets purchasing, boats and fishing rods renting and so on. We will help you to spend your time as you desire.
Step № 7: Departure from Poland (option with our transferman)
- Ifyou have decided totravel withour guide,than he transfers You and Your Group to the airport, railway or bus station. This will be donewiththe extra-timeto avoiddelays.
Step № 8: Payment details
- The total payment for our services, that we discussed in the beginning of our cooperation can be done by the bank transfer or can be paid in cash also. It is your own choice and convenience.