Find out more about organizing trips to Poland. In this article we will show the main components of our proposal about the preparation of your trip. We cater to the needs of both the Individual Clients as well as the Groups.
Monitoring the preparation
You can fully trust our company. You will have full control over the preparation process of your trip to Poland. We are always open for contact. Our specialists can speak fluent English, Polish and Russian. We can answer all your questions by phone or e-mail. We also deliver catalogues, brochures and promotional materials to our clients for better understanding of the tourist offers.
Preparing your trip plan
Matching the features of your trip to Poland
During our first contact with you, we conduct a short survey with the aim of giving you the best offer. The survey includes various questions/issues as given below:
- Are you an Individual or a Group Client? If you are a Group Client, what kind exactly i.e. Travel Agency, Representative from Enterprise, Delegate of Cultural Organization, School etc.
- What is the expected date of trip?
- How many days will you spend in Poland?
- What about the hotel standards! How much money will you spend on the hotels, guesthouses or сampings?
- How do you plan to move in Poland? Do you need our assistance with reservation of transport tickets?
- Do you have any special aims of the trip or certain travel themes? What kind of trip do you need – business, exchange between schools, cultural or shopping?
- Do you have any other requirements that we could fulfill before you arrive in Poland? For example, to orderbusiness lunch in the restaurant, to buy sky passes, to rent a car or boat etc..
- Would you like to participate in local activities like exhibitions(e’g. Targi Dominikańskie etc.), films (e.g. 38 Festival Filmowy w Gdynie etc.)orfolk festivals (e.g.”Opoczno 2014″ etc.)? You may also be interested in mega events such as a musicconcerts by famousstarsor football matches.
- Would you like to walk and spend time with our professional guides, who are very fluent in English. Would you like to have additional advertisement materials for your Group suchasT-shirts, caps, calendarsand othersouvenirs? All this material can be prepared on your special request.
Please, remember that the foregoing is just an example of few possible questions. Each and every programme is unique. It simply means that we can create a unique and special offer for your requirements. We have on offer a large number of ready-made programmes also that you can make use of after the arrival.
What are the main components of our offer?
You will receive our offer within 24 hours after discussing all the details. The offer includes the following:
- Programme Time Table starting from the arrival, taking into account every minute detail of stay, and ending with transfer to the departure place.
- A list of hotels, guest houses or holiday homes that suit your budget.
- A list of vehicles (and their prices) that we can reserve.
- Catalogues andpromotional materials of the places you want to visit.
- Price list of tourist attractions (museums,water parks, ski-lifts, mountaincableways etc.)according to your route.
- Price list of special equipment, conference rooms, banquet facilities (for business trip) etc.
- The total priceof our offer.
- The possible waysof payment forour services.